Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware! India is watching!!

Discussion in 'GDF Feedback & Help:' started by bigdave, Sep 28, 2011.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Just received this email:

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Let's hope they don't start sniping for work in the jobs section without contributing to the forum...

That's all we need, more people offering £30 logos :p

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Spot on Paul. Please all be vigilant and alert if you see adverts without valued contribution.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Only UK based IP addresses can register on this forum (unlike all the others), but as Peter says anything out of order just bring it to mine or Peter's attention.

@ bigdave ...did they send that to you via your website? i.e not via the forum...

5. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hey £30 logos are fine if they the person doing it is say, Alan Fletcher and can knock it up in an hour! :D

6. bigdave

They PMed me offering design services after I posted a request for print quotes. Then when I posted another thread requesting print quotes (which included my email address) I received this email.

If it had been sent from my website it would have been titled web enquiry on my mail system. This was titled "Web Design & Development | Online Marketing" so I'm assuming they've picked my email address up from my request for print quotes

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  7. Stationery Direct

Just out of interest who was the PM from? Username?

8. bigdave

From sofiaarce

9. Stationery Direct

Thanks, fixed that bug.