• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Beware! India is watching!!

bigdave

Staff member
Just received this email:

Dear Sir,

I've seen your contact info and post in Graphic Design Forums and we find interest to your business. If you need assistance in web design, banners, logos, headers, landing pages and other web designing stuff. You can outsource your work load to us.
We are available to start asap. Just let me know and send your requirements. Thanks!

See our skill set below.

WickedInnovations*is an established global outsourcing services provider specializing in Web Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Customer Support.

We have gone through your web profile and found that your creative services are in line with our web solutions.
Please allow us to offer you a cost effective and professionally managed offshore services at almost 1/3rd of the current cost in US.
Starting in 2003, we have been providing for these services in diverse businesses selling products and services.

WEB DESIGNER*
- Mainstream/Flash websites, Photo Correction, Print Design (Ads, Brochures, Letterheads, Business Cards), HTML/CSS Coding, Eblast, Newsletter, Landing Pages, Wordpress Themes, Logo, Banners, Jquery/Flash header, Vector Design.

PPC MANAGEMENT AND SEO
- Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, PPC Management, Content Development, Article Writing,

PROGRAMMER*
- CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Custom), ECommerce Solutions, Zencart, OSCommerce, Wordpress, PHP / MySQL Development

WEB STAFF*
- Virtual Receptionist, Customer Support Representative (Email, Live Chat and Phone), Order processing, Data Entry and Conversion, Data Transcription, Web Research

The WickedInnovations Advantage:

• Over 8 years of experience in Web Design and Online Marketing solutions.
• 8 Hrs a Day, 5 Days a week.
• Limited 3 days trial.
• No Joining / Setup Fees.
• No minimum contract required.
• Consultation Free of Charge.
• FREE Dedicated Project Manager.
• Fully Trained / Experienced Staff.
• Daily Accomplishment Report.
• Centralized Supervision.
• A Selection of Working Schedules
• Free Disk Storage and Backup.
• Maintains Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement with all employees.

We would be pleased to have the opportunity to work with you.
For more details on our services and special pricing, please contact me anytime.

I'm available as well to answer your calls should you have further concerns.
If you want me to initiate the call, please provide me your phone number upon replying to this email.

Thank you in advance!
Sofia Arce
Sales Representative
Email:*sofia@wickedinnovations.com*
MAIN OFFICE :*805-275-2350*
PPC Management and SEO | Web Design | WickedInnovations.com

Paul Murray

Staff member
Let's hope they don't start sniping for work in the jobs section without contributing to the forum...

That's all we need, more people offering £30 logos :p

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope they don't start sniping for work in the jobs section without contributing to the forum...

That's all we need, more people offering £30 logos :p
Only UK based IP addresses can register on this forum (unlike all the others), but as Peter says anything out of order just bring it to mine or Peter's attention.

@ bigdave ...did they send that to you via your website? i.e not via the forum...

bigdave

Staff member
They PMed me offering design services after I posted a request for print quotes. Then when I posted another thread requesting print quotes (which included my email address) I received this email.

If it had been sent from my website it would have been titled web enquiry on my mail system. This was titled "Web Design & Development | Online Marketing" so I'm assuming they've picked my email address up from my request for print quotes

Last edited: