Better Business Search - A home for thumbnail advertising - Critique

why would people come to this website?
Unless I'm not getting it, the whole website is geared towards people you're trying to sell the space to.
So why would joe public go on there and lick on the links?
besides that the site looks pretty clean and decent.

I know you have asked for a website critique but I think the concept itself is flawed and so 4 years ago (million dollar homepage and the thousands of copycat websites), nobody in their right mind who knows about online marketing would pay to advertise on your website.

Sorry, harsh but true.

Well ill give it a few months and if nothing happens ill let people advertise for free.

A free position is of no use to anyone either, unless you have some amazing way of marketing the site and driving loads of traffic to it what benefit will I have from a link on it? The site has no PageRank whatsoever so you are not offering even the minimum of benefit. Think of something else....

well its only been live for 1 day, so I wasn't expecting page rank.

This is my first website ever. I was learning how to use wordpress and this was a simple idea that came along with it. Im not great with writing so i couldn't really design a blog page and alot of other ideas were beyond my knowhow.

So this is an experiment for me. Im not to bothered if it works, but there is a small chance it might just work, and if it does, it will make some nice money. If not i lose £150.

Thanks for the feedback, ive taken it all into consideration :)

Back