Bethere.co.uk

Julian KNott

Oh my lordy BE has rebranded and their website reflects their new direction.

Horrific doesn't describe it. They had an established brand and shot themselves in the foot with this one.

fook me. that's bad.

alignment, fonts, and general voicing of services look fucked...

Haha I kept thinking it was a betting site, Bet Here. And then I got all confused and finally figured out it's Be There, not sure what the site is for though, hosting?

Looks like they're aiming for a very niche market, the young trendy use a computer a lot brigade.

Agree with the others that it's not a good move.

Ha there not that good for broadband! I hate 12 month contracts and I dont like not having control of my own broadband line!

Virgin are even crappier whoever said they were good! Contention ratio of user:pipe is awful!

What broadband provider do you use peartree?

As for the site, its not very good on the eyes and the colours and layout is very...well sad.

glenwheeler said:
What broadband provider do you use peartree?

As for the site, its not very good on the eyes and the colours and layout is very...well sad.

We use own own platform and connect to BT IPStream as well as using LLU :) Our clients also get full control over their circuit & broadband line from a web control panel!

Ha yeah Im getting an SSL Error now on their site! Its a good marketing stunt though - everyone is talking about it and its on The Register!

Back