Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best weekly round up newsletter?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Xenonsoft, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey guys/gals,

Not been on here in a while due to being quite busy elsewhere. I'm still involved in web design although not as much as I used to be (again due to other commitments). However, my question is, is there a weekly/fortnightly email round up of all the latest developments regarding web design that I can subscribe to? I don't have the time to browse through hundreds of tweets or rss feeds, but would quite like to remain in the loop and not be left behind. Is there anything that springs to mind as the authority I should be looking to tap into on this?

Many thanks =)
  2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Any ideas? There must be something of an authority out there that does a general overlook on the state of web design as a whole.
  3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Kevin, thanks for that.

I'm more just looking for a round-up of webdesign though, photography and design in general does interest me, but it's not something I have time to keep up with. I just want to keep my finger on the pulse of web design. It doesn't have to be weekly/fortnightly, it can be monthly or whatever, but just wondering if there is any email/blog round ups of the latest must-know developments of web design. Any help's appreciated, I'll google around too.