Best software for logo design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie334

hello members!!

I am wondering what software is better for designing and importing logos. I am working with cadworx and great cuts and I was wondering if there is something better by chance.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you.

hello Paul, good to see you again! I'm a little bit confused about sketch work. can you please explain it?
What are you confused about? Sketch is basically vector software intended for producing user interfaces such as websites and apps. You can use other software like Illustrator or Affinity to do the same job, but Sketch is built from the ground up to make it faster and easier.

i am okay rating Illustrator and Coreldraw

Attachments

• crodav.jpg4.jpg
    crodav.jpg4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
  • FINEST kitchen logo.jpg
    FINEST kitchen logo.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 6
If that tool works best for you however you want, then that is the best tool, but most of the professional use Illustrator.

illustrator for me going back 15 years. I started on Corel Draw, but switched once in an agency and never looked back. I haven't tried sketch though. I would say it comes down to what is most comfortable and efficient for you to get your ideas down into digital vector format and then manipulate to perfection.

Everyone using Illustrator, are you paying for CC? I don't make enough to warrant the expense, and I need to create SVGs.

Everyone using Illustrator, are you paying for CC? I don't make enough to warrant the expense, and I need to create SVGs.
Honestly, if you can't afford to pay for CC then you're doing something wrong...while I absolutely detest software subscriptions the yearly cost for CC in relation to what a designer can earn per day let alone per year is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back