Best Invoicing Software for Mac

Modermo

Hey guys

Does anyone use a really good invoicing software for Mac?

At the moment, I am stuck with using Illustrator to edit my invoices. Ideally, I'd like a piece of software that enables me to import a pdf (or allow me to edit the template to the tee). I suppose I need full control over the way the invoice looks, whilst still maintaining functionality.

Any ideas?

Could you not create a basic template which would not change and pre-print. Like a letter head only an invoice structure, then create a template for content which would print over the top?

Other than that, I just use a set template and modify content for each print.

Its an idea, but I would find it a hassle.

A software package would make the process a whole lot more efficient. Like keeping records and simplifying data.

Hi guys,

I'm no expert designer, but I'm starting my foray into the design biz. There's a stylish app out there, Billable.app from Clickable Bliss — Billable: Simple service and invoice tracking for Mac OS X.. Billable is so easy to use: it simplifies your life because, if you are working on time-billed services, Billable allows you to time your, pardon the pun, billable hours and instantly print to invoice when you're done, or after you compile your service entries.

Another great app for invoicing is iRatchet.app. Very flexible and functional

Between the two, Billable is the one with a better interface; but iRatchet has a greater flexibility at times, like it calculates hours for those tasks that you had not recorded on a direct-to-invoice software.

Hope this helps!

Lorie

Here are Windows invoicing apps:

Online Divas: Managing Your Money Online

Enjoy!!!

Using Billings myself, Like the fact the templates for the invoice's can be easily edited and themed to yourself.

I'm having a bit of a nightmare with Billings, downloaded it as I use Daylite and the integration is good between the two but at the moment I'm still using my Illustrator templates for the actual invoicing. I prob haven't spent enough time to find my way round it but when you have invoices that cover both flat rate fees and hourly billed work on one invoice I can't get it to display this clearly in the field options

Yeh it can be a bit tricky, Im not 100% happy with the template design I have at the moment, but when I get the necessary time I will have another crack at it.

Not sure if your starting off fresh on the template design, but possible modifying an existing template you like Russell may be the best way forward.

Back