Beautiful self promotional video

Sneaks, sounds like you'd like Motionographer | Motion graphics, design, animation, filmmaking, vfx and bombastic banter (which is where I got the Autofus link from).

It's a US based blog devoted to motion graphics/design, and the standard's usually very high. And they almost always post the work as proper quicktimes instead of youtube or vimeo links. They also archive all the work, so you can search for 'typography' or 'stop-motion' etc. It's a very good inspirational resource.

matt said:
Sneaks, sounds like you'd like Motionographer | Motion graphics, design, animation, filmmaking, vfx and bombastic banter (which is where I got the Autofus link from).

It's a US based blog devoted to motion graphics/design, and the standard's usually very high. And they almost always post the work as proper quicktimes instead of youtube or vimeo links. They also archive all the work, so you can search for 'typography' or 'stop-motion' etc. It's a very good inspirational resource.

Thanks for the link! :up: It's really really cool.

I think they've filmed and animated the various elements that she spits out and then composited them with the footage of her. Not sure about her flips, unless she did them herself, it's a pretty seamless transition. Although the time-remaps could be used to hide it if she didn't do them herself.

Back