BBC F1 Testing Photo's

Glen, I share your excitement for the start of the season, but not enough to be your DF F1 buddy :lol:

The excitement should last through right till the end and it always does. Never fails to impress me! Whos you pick of teams and Drivers like Tom? Your not a Fernando fan are you?

glenwheeler said:
The excitement should last through right till the end and it always does. Never fails to impress me! Whos you pick of teams and Drivers like Tom? Your not a Fernando fan are you?

no no don't really like any ABBA songs

Now this is what I mean by I can't be your DF F1 buddy as I'm not too up on the technical side of it all but.....

This year it would be good to see Kobayashi in a quick car after his performance at the tail end of last year. Looking forward to seeing the Mercedes cars run, but Mclaren are my local team so I should back them, but I'd quite like to see Vettel win :D

I love Vettel as a driver and a person, he's an amazing talent, saw him at Silverstone when he won there last season, he had done 3 laps and was about 10 seconds a head of the field, future world champion in my eyes!

As for the Mercedes cars, well I have to say they havent been on the high talk list in testing, I thought Schuey would have had more mention but its all beena little quiet on the news front. Kobayashi is ok, still put him in a quicker car though...hes not going to be at a standard of the Massa's, Alonso's and Hamiltons, when he drives he's way to kind...for example if someone tries to over take he'll leave space...if you watch Hamilton on board he shuts the door straight away...either that or forces the other guy on the grass which is totally in the rules of the sport

Back