Bark.com??

Most of my new work comes from Bark. I find it really useful, but one often doesn't get a lot of information from the initial leads,
and don't go on there looking for blue chip clients!

Most of my new work comes from Bark. I find it really useful, but one often doesn't get a lot of information from the initial leads,
and don't go on there looking for blue chip clients!
Thanks for useful info, trying to figure out if it’s a legit business as they are asking for nearly £290 for credits?

How many credits will you get for that? I pay roughly £1-£2 for each credit I think.

Yeah, I pay an average of £5 per lead. You'll find you'll get through half a dozen leads at least before you get a decent job. It depends
if you're going to be happy with a few crappy, cheap jobs until you get to a professional client who wants to spend a decent amount.
All I can say is I've been on there for years, and once in a while you get a job that easily pays for all the outlay, but my work is maybe a bit more niche.

Yeah, I pay an average of £5 per lead. You'll find you'll get through half a dozen leads at least before you get a decent job. It depends
if you're going to be happy with a few crappy, cheap jobs until you get to a professional client who wants to spend a decent amount.
All I can say is I've been on there for years, and once in a while you get a job that easily pays for all the outlay, but my work is maybe a bit more niche.
I don’t mind working on bits and bobs if there is the potential of finding some regular client’s on there.

What is your niche market?

I'm an illustrator. The problem you might get is it's not always obvious that the lead is a legitimate business and not
just Joe Blogs wanting a Facebook logo for £30.

I'm an illustrator. The problem you might get is it's not always obvious that the lead is a legitimate business and not
just Joe Blogs wanting a Facebook logo for £30.
Yes, looking at the leads I think a massive % are after one-off very cheap jobs, I guess you have got used to sussing out the more creative profitable briefs

Back