• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Banksy VS Bristol

Just wondering if any of you have been to see the exhibition? I went today and queued for three and a half hours!!! Ridiculouswait but was really good fun and i love his work :)

Any1 here who doesnt like his work?

Here are some images i took:

Would have loved to go to that! Three and a half hours wait though? :confused:

I'm a big fan of his work. Looks like it was a really great exhibition. Thanks for sharing the photos Miss Birdy! :up:

Its on till 31st August but yeah the wait was pretty ridiculous! and ur kinds rushed when you get in cause everythings a queue its horrible :( and ur so tired from queuing you lose interest and wanna get out asap and get food lol

TomStutt

i work just down the road from the exhibition and it put me off when i saw the queues each day. i reakon one day there must have been 500-600 people queuing. it was the biggest queue i have seen for something like that. it was annoying though cause you couldnt walk up the pavement to get to greggs. ummmm greggs.

br3n

Banksy is like an x factor contendor. theyre awesome until they become "known" then its just boring sell out shit.

C

chrismitchell

would've loved to go see this, but I knew it would be absolutely rammed in there :( booo