Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banksy VS Bristol

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by xxmissbirdyxx, Aug 14, 2009.

1. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Just wondering if any of you have been to see the exhibition? I went today and queued for three and a half hours!!! Ridiculouswait but was really good fun and i love his work :)

Any1 here who doesnt like his work?

Here are some images i took:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Would have loved to go to that! Three and a half hours wait though? :confused:

I'm a big fan of his work. Looks like it was a really great exhibition. Thanks for sharing the photos Miss Birdy! :up:

3. xxmissbirdyxx

Its on till 31st August but yeah the wait was pretty ridiculous! and ur kinds rushed when you get in cause everythings a queue its horrible :( and ur so tired from queuing you lose interest and wanna get out asap and get food lol

4. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

i work just down the road from the exhibition and it put me off when i saw the queues each day. i reakon one day there must have been 500-600 people queuing. it was the biggest queue i have seen for something like that. it was annoying though cause you couldnt walk up the pavement to get to greggs. ummmm greggs.

5. xxmissbirdyxx

Lol! :p Yeah there must have been a 1000 people there friday at least!

6. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Banksy is like an x factor contendor. theyre awesome until they become "known" then its just boring sell out shit.

7. Anna Spratley

Anna Spratley Junior Member

I am going to go and see it later today - wish me luck!

8. would've loved to go see this, but I knew it would be absolutely rammed in there :( booo

9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Should be open 24 hours a day, then it'd be cool for us that stay awake at night :D

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm down with that!

11. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Haha, you're worse than me mike, but then I sleep in the day and not at night

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Where has this crazy perception of my sleeping habbits come from?

Oh wait, Twitter.

13. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

And the fact you are always on at god knows what hour, followed by early morning!

14. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

My mate went the other week said i was awesome. well worth the waiting.

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

It's everyone like that? :p

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

Well this is the first time I've seen you online, at the same time I am, in a few days, and it's 11:20pm :D

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've just got in from work. Sadly I have to be up again at 7! However I will probably then have a serious lunchtime nap!

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

The power nap, an art in itself!