• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Banksy vs Bristol Museum

This is a must see for any Banksy fans!! Check out the following article on artistconnected.com for a full description of the exhibition that runs until the 31st of August.
There are some seriously quality works by the infamous street artist and if you fancy a bit of artistic inspiration then its worth a visit.

AC

C

chrismitchell

my fiancé and I are going to the Banksy exhibit in a few weeks time :) it looks amazing :D

tbwcf

I call using a forum to do nothing but post to your own website SPAMming. 2 threads 2 links to your own (rubish{IMO})website. nothing contributed to the forum.

C

chrismitchell

Andy makes a fair point... you should listen ArtistConnected. Become part of the community.

tim

yeah, beeotch.

regarding the banksy museum exhibit, i promised myself i'd go with my friend like 6 times but havent gone...

C

chrismitchell

well at least you can go to the Banksy Exhibit Mike :)

Other than that ... i'm sorry that you are going to be stuck in Bristol tomorrow :p :lol:

mrp2049

you only live in london mate!

I'm rather excited I'm going to "Bristols answer to the Edinburugh Festival"! Which I very much doubt but I'm going to see a bunch of comedians regardless!

C

chrismitchell

nice one Mike :D

I went to the comedian thing from E4 with a giant upside down cow last weekend :lol: was very funny :)

I just don't get Banksy.. Especially the "damn-the-man"-corporate-hate ethos then selling prints for thousands of pounds..

Fam all went though, enjoyed it.. I suppose its pretty instant and simple to "get".

Rah rah rah.. Says me, on my artistic high horse.