Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banksy vs Bristol Museum

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Artistconnected, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Artistconnected

Artistconnected New Member

This is a must see for any Banksy fans!! Check out the following article on artistconnected.com for a full description of the exhibition that runs until the 31st of August.
    There are some seriously quality works by the infamous street artist and if you fancy a bit of artistic inspiration then its worth a visit.

AC

2. my fiancé and I are going to the Banksy exhibit in a few weeks time :) it looks amazing :D

3. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I call using a forum to do nothing but post to your own website SPAMming. 2 threads 2 links to your own (rubish{IMO})website. nothing contributed to the forum.

4. Andy makes a fair point... you should listen ArtistConnected. Become part of the community.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah, beeotch.

regarding the banksy museum exhibit, i promised myself i'd go with my friend like 6 times but havent gone...

6. tsk tsk at you Timbo :p

7. tim

tim Senior Member

to be fair, i do now have a big job. plus clients. plus time for sleeping.

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I live closer than you and I still havent managed it! and to make matters worse I'm in brsistol on friday night aswell!

9. well at least you can go to the Banksy Exhibit Mike :)

Other than that ... i'm sorry that you are going to be stuck in Bristol tomorrow :p :lol:

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

you only live in london mate!

I'm rather excited I'm going to "Bristols answer to the Edinburugh Festival"! Which I very much doubt but I'm going to see a bunch of comedians regardless!

11. nice one Mike :D

I went to the comedian thing from E4 with a giant upside down cow last weekend :lol: was very funny :)

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I would imagine watching a giant upside down cow(edit) to be entertaining for a few seconds! :clap:

13. LOL nice that you missed out the Cow bit Mike :p :lol:

14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

dam i am having a bad day today!

15. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

I just don't get Banksy.. Especially the "damn-the-man"-corporate-hate ethos then selling prints for thousands of pounds..

Fam all went though, enjoyed it.. I suppose its pretty instant and simple to "get".

Rah rah rah.. Says me, on my artistic high horse.