Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad mouth cards

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Feb 2, 2012.

1. berry

berry Active Member

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

3. berry

berry Active Member

If you've ever changed babies nappies - there is no such word as shocked!
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Good I am unshocked.

That feels much better.
  5. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

very nice Berry and all the best with that. I trust you wont be spamming DF anytime soon with "card design competitions"?
  6. berry

berry Active Member

Ooooh, Card Designs????

OK. Calling all young designers ( and Typo!) submit your card designs for BadMouthCards. I won't pay anything for the designs but you will get a nice warm feeling knowing that you help me become a millionaire and will have learnt the first rule in business of don't do anything for nothing unless you are a Charity. Please submit your designs by the bucketload as I need to buy some new Gucci luggage for my holiday in Jamaica. Thanks.
  7. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

"oooo ooo I want to enter I want to enter! Finally this could be my big break after only having spent a week using photoshop"

Ah those were the days
  8. yellowdog

yellowdog Member

This is amazing! Absolutely love the feel and look of the site and the actual cards are genius. Any chance of there being an option to have these printed up and purchased as proper cards in the future?
  9. berry

berry Active Member

concept started off as printed cards but we went down the low cost route of zero stock. May still do some printed cards. I know we've had a lot of interest in T-shirts so we'll see.
  10. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Nice job Berry, some of these cards would also work well as posters imho.
  11. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I like it and I think we should do a df comp/contest based on it :)
  12. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Nice! I chuckled at the chicken one and the bashed crab is unexpected.
    Could work well as posters, but as for printed cards I wonder how many card shops would be brave enough to display them on shelves! :D