Bad Logos

I bet they all disappeared because every bloke in the world was desperate to get his hands on a big twa......!

It's amazing they get away with this design

I can't see how the designers did not recognise this.

All editorial oversight has gone out of the window.

:icon_lol: Not just logos that fail, some companies choose bad domain names too...

1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name: whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at: penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at: therapistfinder.com

5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company: powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: molestationnursery.com

7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always: ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is: cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website: speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at: gotahoe.com

:icon_biggrin:

Source

A take on the London 2012 Olympics logo :icon_biggrin:

bad-logos-5.gif

That is quality!:icon_lol:

There's a range of Zhu Zhu hamsters that I think have a 'rock star' theme. One of them has a design on it's back that's supposed to be a rocket, but actually looks like a penis that you'd see scrawled on a wall somewhere. I'll try and get a picture.

BAhahahaha! You can imagine the printers faces '...they signed off on how many copies?'

Back