Bad Logo/Graphic Design that makes it on to our TV screens

Jordan

Hello All, Whilst watching TV over the festive period I have been seeing some shocking branding being placed onto our TV Screens. So thought it would be a fun thread to show the "Don'ts" of design.

This logo was seen whilst watching 'prime time' TV

517qq8.jpg

Wow. That would be the first place I would take my car back to! I have seen several bad ones, but mainly on the road looking at trucks passing by with these huge pale coloured logos.... *facepalm*

Here's a couple:
You might of seen the TV ad's for Gum Tree

gumtree_logo.jpg

And this glitch in the Lost intro always bothered me. Why didn't they fix it?

I have recently just watched lost and I noticed that too, I thought it was done on purpose? Was thinking it maybe something to do with them being stuck in a parallel universes or something and a glitch in time - was defiantly over thinking things :) That program messed with your head enough.

I can't see the glitch in the Lost intro? :( Haha. Bad eyes. Only watched the first season of the show, season 2 seemed to just repeat everything that happened in season 1.

It's probably time Gumtree had a long look at their logo. More people are using it as a viable alternative to eBay these days and it just deserves something nice and simple and modern instead of the gradient-laden thing it has now.

Back