Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Habits at work...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by NeedForBleed, Aug 10, 2009.

1. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

I know you all pick your noses when nobody is looking, but I was wondering if any of you had what you'd deem a bad habit regarding your work.

I for one never save my workspace layouts, so I'm forever moving boxes, but I'm so indecisive that I'd only end up moving them again anyway. The other noticeable habit I have, is not merging layers in Illustrator, which can get messy, I am a messy person!
  2. blackfeather

blackfeather New Member

I never merge my illustrator files either and i change my mind too often about my filing system, thus creating lots of frustration
  3. printingdeals

printingdeals Member

hmm interesting.

I cannot work with my shoes on.. so I take them off all day.. but it's annoying when some director or manager come by and ask, hey you have a sec, come I need to show you something.. and then I bend down and it take a minute or so to put my shoes on and tie up laces,, and on top of it I don't know yet how to tie up laces....:icon_eek:

And the person standing next to me waiting.:icon_blushing:
  4. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

I get all clogged up after a big lunch, and feel it necessary to let off some SBDs into the air and blame the guy sat next to me..:icon_blushing: