Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back from London!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by J0GA, Feb 3, 2010.

1. J0GA

J0GA Member

I'm back from London and I had the best time of my live! :p

Damn, I love that city and the starbucks! :p

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

WB dude we have much to talk about on the F1 Front!

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

4. J0GA

J0GA Member

hehe ^^

5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Welcome back J0GA.

You'd love London a lot less if you lived here. **%(&#'+* transport system!! :mad:

This city f*cks me off on a daily basis!! On a sunny summers day it's the best place in the world though. It's kind of a love/hate relationship for me. :D

Oh and yes Starbucks is great. Hazelnut Lattes FTW!! :)

6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I want to live just outside London :) I feel its the lifestyle I've always wanted, yet not the place I've always wanted to live. Sigh :p money could be an issue either way

7. J0GA

J0GA Member

I also would love to live there! :) Should improve my english tough ^^

And I should be better at reading a map :p

[​IMG]

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've always said the same thing, great place to visit, but screw living there! Expensive and stressful!

I've spent enough time there through one thing and an other to know, it could be cool to live there, but I still don't really want to!

9. J0GA

J0GA Member

And I would go right now and leave everything :)

10. Lunera

Lunera Senior Member

Oh London ! =D
    I went to London for a week-end few months ago. I really enjoyed this trip. =)
    However there are some things that suprised me, compared to Paris (that I know more) :
    **in the underground, there are not musicians playing
    **On the street, there are not people begging (it's sad to mention this fact, but in Paris or Bordeaux (or other big cities of the country) there are many people begging, even if there are some charities)
    **cameras everywhere ! and not hidden at all
    **the color of police cars (ah ah)
    **there are not too many people walking on the street ^^
    **you have to keep your ticket if you want to get out of the underground

11. lived there .. had enough of it so moved... did that twice :lol:

12. J0GA

J0GA Member

I don't understand why people would have enough of London ... I went for my 3 time now, and I stil love it. :)

13. Becky

Becky Member

Horrible place. Cities, eugh!

14. J0GA

J0GA Member

Why is that?

15. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

BAHHHH whats that?? F1 Planet...pfffftttt Unofficial info, BBC F1 Forums is where it all goes on blud

16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

sorry, not been down with this f1 business since michael schumaker!

17. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

There are loads of musicians on the underground. What stations were you on? They even have dedicated places where buskers can play in most places.

Try going to Croydon, you'll get people begging every 5 minutes. :) There aren't many beggars in the city centre but plenty in the zones.

Did you go to Oxford St. on a Saturday afternoon or any other day for that matter?? You can't get anywhere for the amount of people on the street. :) Get any train during Rush Hour and you'll be lucky to actually get on the train. :)

18. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

it's a wonderful place :D

19. J0GA

J0GA Member

Haha x) I bought some new vans shoes and a shirt in oxford st and there were lots and lots of people! :)

20. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I love it! :D