• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

As you know...

glenwheeler

As most of you guys know my girlfriend broke up with me about a week and a half a go and I was back home at my grans living in a box room with no money, no job and no relationship.

I found out yesterday that i got a job working for Sky Broadband. I have been looking for a job now for 4 months after completing my degree in computing and finally at last I have some good news. To make things better I went to see a house today that I found on gum tree and i loved it! The place is in Denton Newcastle and I am sharing with a Web Developer from Leeds.

Things are starting to get back on track and i'd just like to say thanks to the guys for the advice from a few weeks back :)

Glen

glenwheeler

allyally2k said:
Congrats Glen!! What will you be doing at Sky then?
It's Technical support for people who have problems with thier Sky Broadband. Basically they phone me and I fix their problem. It's a start for me, just glad to have some work at last.

berry

Well done Glen, glad things are showing the first signs of change.
....and can you sort out my Sky Broadband issue?

Berry said:
Well done Glen, glad things are showing the first signs of change.
....and can you sort out my Sky Broadband issue?
Hi Berry,

I start on the 14th of September and Ill do my best for you! What problems are you having

Mate of mine was a copper there and he had a few tails to tell...:D

No it's not ruff just a few characters with issues same as most places really.

I go past there twice a day on the A69...I'll wave;).