Artwork Guidelines for Print

The first link didn't open for me but the .PDF did.

I think you got it nailed with the .PDF as it explains the most common mistakes without getting too complicated.

I made a similar thing for a promotional product company I worked at but that was mostly to explain the difference between rasters and vectors.
People sending in their logo as a super low res-raster image was a real problem and I seemed to spend most of my time re-drawing them as vectors as the rep's
would accept anything to get a sale and then just pass it over to me.

I often get people sending me their logo as they say they have it on the website and save it and send it that way... which just doesn't work lol.

I think you have it nailed down to exactly the way it should be.

However, do you not offer pantone printing of labels for 1 colour/2 colour/3col labels?

I often get people sending me their logo as they say they have it on the website and save it and send it that way... which just doesn't work lol.

I think you have it nailed down to exactly the way it should be.

However, do you not offer pantone printing of labels for 1 colour/2 colour/3col labels?

Ye if we get a pantone reference then we are ecstatic! Recently we've had paint colour references or RGB etc. which isn't ideal.

Back