Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you left or right handed?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Well, they say the left side of your body is controlled by the right half of your brain (so only left handed people are in their right mind :lol:), and vice versa. The right half supposedly is the creative and fun side of your brain. So I was interested... how many of you are left handed?

I'm left handed and so are two of my three brothers, the oldest lefty also being a designer. :rolleyes:

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Ok I'm right handed but according to this test I'm 10/8 right brained meaning I should be left handed. I'd say its more realistic, as 1 question could have been answered either way, that I'm pretty much evenly distributed :) I can actually use my left hand pretty well except for things like throwing a ball and writing (I can write but its mirrored text - good for arabic I suppose :))

3. I'm right handed :)

4. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Im right handed :D

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Less than 10% of the world population is left handed...

But the test is kinda compromised, I might've answered to get that score subconsciously. Oh, and I couldn't answer the first one because there are almost always influential factors, and I couldn't picture the situation in my mind...

6. I used to flat share with a left handed guy, who had a left handed tin opener.. very awkward to use if you're righthanded :lol:

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Right handed... :)

8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I'm right handed but sometimes use my left....nice.