Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you going to vote?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by h_freezy, May 29, 2009.

1. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i will be voting labour for the eu elections.MPs & MEPS need to be pampered so that they don't take bribes. A broke politician will kiss ass anyway.
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

I'd vote Labour but I'm not old enough.

God damn parents!
  3. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

vote for the 3 major parties at least cos they are the one who made britain what it is today not BNP and all those nonsense parties. I bet they would have lost both of the world wars if they were in charge because they have no guts, no popularity outside there local pubs and with no global vision but just there impaired vision to turn britain to a racist pub and they want to be the pub landlord.

i hope i don't offend any BNP supporters out there..feel free to say your opinions.
  4. not bothering to vote in the elections anymore...
  5. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

I have voted, but I'm not at liberty to say who :p
  6. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i think you should, you might think its not worth it but you don't wanna see a lonely britain where you have to queue up to get visa/work permit to go to neighbouring countries and all sorts.
    i love the eu cos travelling/integration has never been cheaper and easier.
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

i can bet lib dems or conservatives. :p
  8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Ive never voted, Probably should... hmmm
  9. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i hope not the obvious one........B.....
  10. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

would you rather claim money as MP, save some for retirement,invest and live comfortably OR don't claim, live miserably, survive on the normal pension. Common if you ain't living comfortably then you might be tempted to accept bribes. Politicians in Africa accept bribes and work in favour of anybody supplying the cash. We don't want that here. I here that an African president distributes cash to senators and the speaker every month to keep them quite.

word! all = FACT
  11. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I'll probably vote labour (assuming there is one here now) again although its pretty futile as my area is basically a conservative safe seat due to all the wealthy farmers :)

Won't vote for conservatives as they'd be just as bad if not worse as they are accusing labour of being (iirc wasnt it the conservatives that stopped an attempted change to the expenses from labout a short while back). Another thing is that they don't actually seem to have any policies, they just hit on the topic of the moment.

Having said that Gordon Brown is useless as a PM too (only got in through his moping), I want Tony back, atleast he seemed to stand up for what he believed in even if others disagreed.
  12. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

I agree with you Levi, Gordon is just a man but not a PM. He has got no CHARMS, no guts, no character, nothing. He is control. Damn, these peoples were meant to be the wise guys but are just so soft and ordinary.
  13. tim

tim Senior Member

hmm i disagree. but i'm not getting in a political argument on a forum again. :p

i bet the recession will be over by christmas in the UK. and that'll mainly be because of Gordon Brown.
  14. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

i hope the recession ends before christmas............i need a huge loan so am waiting for Gordon's miracle.
  15. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Will be, still havent got round to reading the stuff though, better start soon.
  16. to be honest... it wouldn't matter who got elected.. all the politicians would be the same anyway.. so I don't really care to vote.. I used to vote Labour, then when in NZ voted for the Greens and now back here... I don't know if I really care as no party stands out as being worth voting for.. in my humble opinion...
  17. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

How nice is NZ cos am planning to go there this summer. I hope its beautiful, peacefull and quite like it seems on TV
  18. Music To The Eyes

Music To The Eyes Senior Member

Vote for Lib Dems! They haven't had a chance to show us what they can do yet! They might balls it up like everyone else, but it's worth a try...
  19. some parts are lovely... Auckland and Wellington are much like any city in the world.. I would recommend avoiding the cities and head into the countryside.. thats some lovely places... oh and it will be winter when you go there so make sure you take some warm clothes... I saw many winters there and they can be really very cold.
  20. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I'm going to vote for The Christian Party I think. Cause I'm hoping God won't spend my tax money on furniture and household goods! :)

No, I reckon I'll vote Labour.