Are You a Freelancer?

shaunie

Hi,

Would you like some free help with your freelance design business? I am putting together a course on how to help freelancers like you build your business. It's based on my experiences freelancing for the past 12 years and I want to share with you what I have learnt.

Starting out from scratch was hard work, I had to learn skills whilst doing a job and I struggled to find clients. When I was invited to quote, potential clients would choose people with more experience over me as I had no portfolio, so I reduced my prices – but this only made things worse. With reduced prices I was picking up pieces of work from clients who wanted the world in return for a small fee! If I argued with them they refused to pay, it was a desperate situation…

I tried everything
> Registering with the freelancing directories like oDesk
> Attending those awful networking events
> Cold calling companies in my area
> Speaking to web design agencies to see if they could sub contract any work to me
> Sending leaflets to local businesses
> Asking friends for referral’s

But nothing much came of it… after months of struggling; I was almost ready to give up.

But as luck would have it, I happened to have a meeting with a friend who was a very successful business owner. He wasn’t in the web design business but he was a very good marketer. He explained to me that his strategy was to get clients to come to him rather than him going out and chasing clients. I liked his style and whilst I didn’t think it would work for my business, I felt it would be worth a try, after all I had nothing to lose…

So the next day I put it to the test, and to my delight and utter amazement, I got a lead! Now I knew I was onto something, and after several attempts at refining the process I have been able to create a simple process that gets clients coming to me on a regular basis.

So now I want to share this with you. I want to share how I can help you do the following:
> Raise your prices
> Choose who you want to work with
> Find reliable clients
> Get clients to pay up front
> Create ongoing maintenance agreements to produce security in your business
> Beat competitors in pitches by knowing key triggers that potential clients can’t say no to
> Create outsourcing strategies that will allowed you to reduce your workload and the hours you work

The time has come for me to share this with you. If you think this is something you would benefit from then I am happy to give you full access to this course, completely free of charge. Simply head over here and answer these 10 quick questions https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1715832-b0pBnNjhy1

As a thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey I will let you have the course for free when it's completed. The survey is very short and only consists of 10 questions so it won't take you very long to complete. By taking part you would assisting in being a part of creating a product that is actually what you guys want and something that will be a really useful resource.

I will be taking this form down at the end of this week to focus on the results and build the product. Remember when it is finished I will give you full access to the product, completely free of charge. You will be able to use this to build your business and attract more high paying clients into your freelancing business. Click here to view the survey - https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1715832-b0pBnNjhy1

Many thanks for your time.

Shaun

Back