Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you a blogger?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Apr 15, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

Hey guys,

Anyone got a blog of any sort? Post your URLs!

I'm hoping this'll start some chat up again, as well as finding some cool-i-o bloggers. I'm hoping that there's some mega-cool person who has a blog like this.

2. Thats a nice looking site you found there Timbo :)

i'm not really a blogger at all i'll be honest... but i can see the appeal :)

I personally prefer webcomics :p (yeah I outgeeked you :lol: ) but each to their own :)

3. tim

tim Senior Member

and the SEO advantages...

4. fair enuff :) I think that if you blog it should be about your life outside work not work related (that could be saved for your job :)) but thats just me :)

5. Harry

Harry Senior Member

I used to blog but stopped as I didn't give it enough effort. My Toybox is the closest I have to a blog now.

6. I would worry that my life is boring and that I have nothing interesting to say LOL

7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Haha, my old boss has just set up a blog coincidentally which may suffer your fears, Chris: caravancapers [dot] co [dot] uk

Didn't want to directly link it, obviously.

8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Not yet but plan to within a couple of months.

Gotta love the blogging!

9. berry

berry Active Member

10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Soon... maybe... sort of :)

11. tim

tim Senior Member

lol - so no, kevartis. :D

12. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

13. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

I have a blog.. But it's totally anonymous.. So posting it would kind of defeat the object. However, it's mostly badmouthing my colleagues and posting pictures of clothes I want.. So no one is missing much.. Or are you?

14. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Well I think we work at the same office and I'm pretty sure we share a similar taste of clothing *cough*
    Just show us the damn blog :eek:

15. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

My blog / website / portfolio, the best i can come up with considering my lack of knowledge html css and watever else there is,

really need to be buying some books that Onartis mentioned a while back on WEB.

16. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Right now I'm reading Sexy Web Design by Elliot Jay Stocks

17. Timmo

Timmo Member

18. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I have often thought about starting a blog for the rambling shit that comes out of my head, but i'll stick to some random rambling on that (see the link by there? no? what are you blind?) one.

19. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

I wasnt but i am now - sort of.

20. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I've been blogging for a few months now and I've been enjoying it a lot.
    I apologise that this post will turn into me being a show off, but something rather nice has happened and I wanted to tell someone.

One of my blog posts has been included in the Creative bookmarks (July) section, over on the Tutorial9 site. Link