Are these two logo's any good?

lcotto98

Are these two graphics any good? Please tell me what you think.

ankaj5.jpg

ve0yhe.jpg

Sorry but in a word no, they aren't very good and remind me of the sorts of graphics you would find online in the late 90s, sorry.

Like I said, they are just quick ones I made, how would you suggest I make better ones?

Start from scratch.

Read up on some theory about logo design and work through the fundamental basics i.e. it still works in black and white, it's vectored and so on.

If you want to apply any effects then do so when it comes to the application of your logo wherever, not whilst still in the design stage.

Have a look through something like this and then compare it to what you've done for the above examples, see how it goes.

Shameless plug, but even so, have a look. If you don't even know what a vector is then really you ought to do some reading and studying before even trying to start creating things I feel.

Guys, What does "Vector" Mean?

That says it all. Go and learn some stuff. Most of us did three or four years of college, numerous work placements, then years in industry to learn what we know. And we're still learning. I spent my first year at college drawing, learning to see, learning the theory. Then we were allowed to try designing logos. And they were still shit.

Back