Are there any practice breef out there?

cololoco

My problem is simple, i want breef that i can do and learn from them, is there any site tha maybe have breefs to prectice or something like that... if not, it's recomendable to do competitions like in "design99" or stuff??
Thanx everyone....

Create me a brand identity and strategy for my new company - a Shoelace Broker. My target audience is people that wear shoes. I want to be placed at the high-end of this market and to be considered a reputable broker for shoe laces.

Chris Lord said:
Create me a brand identity and strategy for my new company - a Shoelace Broker. My target audience is people that wear shoes. I want to be placed at the high-end of this market and to be considered a reputable broker for shoe laces.

Isn't velcro the future? Are you sure you're ready to commit to the shoe lace industry? I have to say I'm concerned you've not researched this enough :confused:

You amaze me, I would have thought the shoe lace industry to be all tied up. There must be a loop hole you can exploit though. Maybe you know someone on the inside who can pull some strings, best of luck, hope you don't trip up at the first hurdle :D

A Dutch friend of mine had inflatable shoes, sadly she passed away recently...

.... she popped her clogs...

:badumtsh:

He's lost the thread these days. Needs to pull it together before he unravels. He's knot all there!

Back