Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there any practice breef out there?

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by cololoco, Jan 27, 2011.

1. cololoco

cololoco Junior Member

My problem is simple, i want breef that i can do and learn from them, is there any site tha maybe have breefs to prectice or something like that... if not, it's recomendable to do competitions like in "design99" or stuff??
    Thanx everyone....

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

That's 'brief' my friend.

3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

4. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Create me a brand identity and strategy for my new company - a Shoelace Broker. My target audience is people that wear shoes. I want to be placed at the high-end of this market and to be considered a reputable broker for shoe laces.

5. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Isn't velcro the future? Are you sure you're ready to commit to the shoe lace industry? I have to say I'm concerned you've not researched this enough :confused:

6. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Velcro is a dying fad! Shoelaces are and will always be the best solution for feet cloth support!

7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

What about competition from the slip-on crowd though?

8. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

It's a fad!

9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Clogs too?

10. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Highly impractical and uncomfortable

11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

You amaze me, I would have thought the shoe lace industry to be all tied up. There must be a loop hole you can exploit though. Maybe you know someone on the inside who can pull some strings, best of luck, hope you don't trip up at the first hurdle :D

A Dutch friend of mine had inflatable shoes, sadly she passed away recently...

.... she popped her clogs...

:badumtsh:

12. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Every pun intended! haha

13. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

ha yup, I'm sure there's more but I've got to go out now

Sure Typo will be along in a bit to complete the set :D

14. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

He's lost the thread these days. Needs to pull it together before he unravels. He's knot all there!

15. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Fraid knot I'm just eyeing up the string in this thread.