Architecture Designn Concept layouts ?

I know what you mean, CAD is taking me a long time, but I'm not a very good sketcher... We all learn though.

I haven't done anything in that sort of field but I find it most interesting!

Going to be good to see how it all turns out in the end!

Levi : I think I know what you mean now, with the roll-up base. The material would be at the bottom of the tent/bag then you could unroll it towards the front of the tent but because of the width you would also beed to unfold a piece other-side of the main centre strips to accommodate the sides.

I think that if I can show this in the model ( paper as the base and paperboard for the tent structure ) then they should be happy. I'm not sure I will have enough time to do it in CAD which would look really nice, but I'm not ' good enough' to do that :p

yep thats why I put the roller where I did, its the widest point and also why I said I'd probably have just done a bag over the whole thing as it's cheaper to replace and it gives more options depending on the environment the tent is being used in :)

Very good ! Any ideas of how the base could be fastened to the bag as it could be little heavy and should I just use w waterproof sheet as do most tents?

About the shields, how could I actually construct them so that they can easily be folded then be snapped back into place ?

Thank You

Back