Architectural Illustrator?

Elaborate on what you mean, do you want 2d cad drawings or artistic renders? depending on which you're after I'll point you in the right direction.

yeah if you're after 3D work I know of a couple of people too..

interior stuff like this...

29f2wjt.jpg

xfb1ua.jpg

I'll talk to a mate of mine now and see if he can do that sort of thing.

Hi there Tim,

Yes Google is a fine tool for the interwebs, but my awareness of the post came via a colleague who knows I am interested in freelance arch illustration work.

Before submitting my info, I did review the inquirer's site and found the work to be of exceptional caliber. Just trying to do some business here or there, hope this is all good.

Scott

Wasn't criticising you don't worry :) Just made me laugh a little bit because upon first view it looked like one of those people who search for something on Google and found DF again :)

Your work is amazing, so don't think I'm out to attack you!

tim-ater said:
Wasn't criticising you don't worry :) Just made me laugh a little bit because upon first view it looked like one of those people who search for something on Google and found DF again :)

Your work is amazing, so don't think I'm out to attack you!
No Worries Tim. I am a newbie in this forum, but I do like what I see. I was trying to soften my landing is all with my followup, which seems to have had an unintended consequence of coming off a bit brutish.

..and many thanks for the kind words regarding my work! Much appreciated.
Scott

Scott E. said:
Hello Armadillo Creative,

I am interested and can offer you a variety of options for media, cost and levels of participation. I have been an architectural illustrator for nearly ten years and am very capable in both digital and traditional mediums, and many shades of gray in between.

Some digital samples are below, reply back or drop me a line direct to discuss further.

Cheers Scott, some nice work, I'll email you tommorow with further info.

Actually better do it now as you'll be 6 or7 hours behind us and you'll be in bed!

Hey - sounds good, I will keep a look out.
A heads up - I will want to know the following to best offer a tight estimate:
* What are the available materials? (CAD, Photography, etc.)
* What is your time frame? Startup, interim client reviews, final delivery
* What is the purpose or intended usage the image should support?
* What is the story the image is to tell? Arch. design focus, etc.
* How many images are needed?

Cheers!
Scott

btw I just posted an album with a few more images if you care to peek.

Hi Scott,

Welcome to DF, good to see you found Berry's thread, just to let you know I edited your first post to remove the direct e-mail link as these are known to attract spam bots :)

Thanks,
Greg

Great work scott - do you have a portfolio or any form of onlien presence? would love to see some more work.

Berry if you want more than one option check out cgchannel.com - its all 3d/render based and some amazing designers on there.

My husband, Ron Schatz is an accomplished and quite talented architectural illustrator. His website at imagegrille.com has several images of his work and past projects. Email rps(AT)imagegrille.com.

Hiya Berry, If you don't have yet your visualiser/3d chap, I'd like to share with you some samples...
I also have animations from these projects. If you like them, give a shout!

Cheers,
Mike

rend_6.jpg

rend_3.jpg

rend_1.jpg

rend_8.jpg

Back