No Worries Tim. I am a newbie in this forum, but I do like what I see. I was trying to soften my landing is all with my followup, which seems to have had an unintended consequence of coming off a bit brutish.
..and many thanks for the kind words regarding my work! Much appreciated.
I am interested and can offer you a variety of options for media, cost and levels of participation. I have been an architectural illustrator for nearly ten years and am very capable in both digital and traditional mediums, and many shades of gray in between.
Some digital samples are below, reply back or drop me a line direct to discuss further.
Hey - sounds good, I will keep a look out.
A heads up - I will want to know the following to best offer a tight estimate:
* What are the available materials? (CAD, Photography, etc.)
* What is your time frame? Startup, interim client reviews, final delivery
* What is the purpose or intended usage the image should support?
* What is the story the image is to tell? Arch. design focus, etc.
* How many images are needed?
btw I just posted an album with a few more images if you care to peek.