• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

April Fools jokes

Hey all, happy April Fools day! :D

Anyone been fooled yet today? I logged onto YouTube this morning only to find everything was reversed and upside down...funny stuff!

C

chrismitchell

not yet... though if the G20 summit doesn't do anything today I think that will be the greatest and stupidest April Fools.... :topicaljoke:

C

chrismitchell

well yes i thought that they should've done it all through Skype or something like that instead.. not spend more tax payers money to go to a place in central london.. but thats just me....

C

chrismitchell

well it must be so that Gordon Brown can see everyone... he is blind in one eye...

I thought that if they were doing a Skype conference call then they could all do it relaxed and not with so much public pressure. Plus the amount of disruption that London is getting today thanks to this (and a load of protests). Is not fun in ANY way for commuters in London (fortunately i walk to work in London - as i live only 30 minutes walk from work).

Kevin

PeterBarlow said:
Eeeeeeexactly! I still dont understand why they have to actually be in the same room as each other...
So they can throw their microphones at each others' head of course.

Here is a good prank for next year:
Find 3 pigs (or any other wild animal) and spray them with the numbers, 1, 2 and 4. Then release the pigs in your school, office or public library. When they have found all three pigs, they'll still keep looking for for piggy #3 (which doesn't exist) when they have in fact already caught all.

C

chrismitchell

that is soooo funny.. thats been emailed to about 20 web designer friends of mine :lol: save IE6 :lol:

Just seen this job on elance, pity it didnt go up yesterday!

I have three photos I need photoshopped. The girl in the photo needs to look a lot thinner and toned. I need a PROFESSIONAL photoshopper to do this job. It needs to look perfect.

Thanks very much

I need the photos asap, thanks. I am hoping to have the photos done for about $3 each
LOL!

C

chrismitchell

LOL $3 each... what sort of professional photoshopper would do it for $3 each?!?!?!

:lol: