Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April Fools jokes

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by masterpagedesign, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Hey all, happy April Fools day! :D

Anyone been fooled yet today? I logged onto YouTube this morning only to find everything was reversed and upside down...funny stuff!
  2. not yet... though if the G20 summit doesn't do anything today I think that will be the greatest and stupidest April Fools.... :topicaljoke:
  3. is already a bit of a joke though!
  4. well yes i thought that they should've done it all through Skype or something like that instead.. not spend more tax payers money to go to a place in central london.. but thats just me....
  5. Eeeeeeexactly! I still dont understand why they have to actually be in the same room as each other...
  6. well it must be so that Gordon Brown can see everyone... he is blind in one eye...

I thought that if they were doing a Skype conference call then they could all do it relaxed and not with so much public pressure. Plus the amount of disruption that London is getting today thanks to this (and a load of protests). Is not fun in ANY way for commuters in London (fortunately i walk to work in London - as i live only 30 minutes walk from work).
  7. LOL! I know everyone likes to rip him off about that!

can you imagine it though: Skype from the Whitehouse to 10 Downing and someone forgets to pay the bill. lolz!
  8. isn't Skype to Skype free still? :) LOL :lol:
  9. It is...I meant the bill for the internet lol!
  10. Ahhh ok.. :lol: i'm sure that the Tax payers of the world would pay for it :grr:
  11. berry

berry Active Member

I think Shearer for Newcastle Manager is a joke, April or not
  12. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

13. Comic Sans :eek: that would be hell :lol:
  14. Is it worse than the 2012 logo? Methinks not!
  15. tim

tim Senior Member

Less of an April Fools joke... a guy got onto one of my local trains today with a bomb!
  16. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

So they can throw their microphones at each others' head of course.

Here is a good prank for next year:
    Find 3 pigs (or any other wild animal) and spray them with the numbers, 1, 2 and 4. Then release the pigs in your school, office or public library. When they have found all three pigs, they'll still keep looking for for piggy #3 (which doesn't exist) when they have in fact already caught all.
  17. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

18. that is soooo funny.. thats been emailed to about 20 web designer friends of mine :lol: save IE6 :lol:
  19. Just seen this job on elance, pity it didnt go up yesterday!

20. LOL $3 each... what sort of professional photoshopper would do it for $3 each?!?!?!