Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applegate business directory feedback

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jazajay, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Anyone used them, or visit their site?
  2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I haven't, worth visiting??
  3. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Trying to sell me something so bored still on the phone, so just wondering if they are actually visited as much as they claim, in access of 1.5 million users a month.

On top of that apparently talks about SEO so makes out he knows what he's on about, then when I say yeah but the link is hidden he says what the link to the page, I then have to explain no the link from yours to ours he says no it's not. :mad:

Err....5mins later after I have got him to some random page and explained how a a link to a redirect page which then redirects to the main site, even on thier premier listing is in fact hidden he says basically well yeah, and then still continues to tell me about SEO. :mad:

Over a grand for the top listing. TBH.

And on top of that I'm now over 30mins late for my run. :cry:

So any one use them on a regular basis to find business?
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

never even heard of them.

You'd probably get more hits if you made your own directory site lol
  5. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

lol, he just phoned me back well sharpish, as I'm not the one signing off on the £300 for the basic or £1500 or whatever it is for the top listing, but it's obviously down to my discussion to the client and they do offer it, but I'll have to have a look in to it more before I say yeah spend the money to make sure they get the same deal as the one I got shown.

Which probably means phoning him back up, even the second time he phoned he still tried to sell me the same packages and I was like err...huh yeah got it, cheers not interested in where it will appear on your site. Jease. Almost an hour late for my run now, so no gym time left today either it has put me well behind for the day. :mad:
  6. berry

berry Active Member

i'm on it somewhere