Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Text

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by OllieGuy, Nov 16, 2010.

  1. OllieGuy

    OllieGuy New Member

    Hi Guys,

    I found this on Apple's website and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as how to reproduce a similar style text in Photoshop.

    Oliver :icon_smile:
  2. OllieGuy

    OllieGuy New Member

    Sorry, the image didn't attach on my last message

    Attached Files:

  3. OllieGuy

    OllieGuy New Member


  4. djb

    djb Member

    Well it’s a graduation applied to a curved shape, using the letters to cut it out and with a few shadows here and there. Have a look on Google for graduated metallic text or variants of that and I’m sure you’ll find a tutorial or five.
  5. Stationery Direct

    Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

    Loads of plugins to do this type of thing online, try Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 (Impact) - Chrome Filter

Share This Page