Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Store Newcastle

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Feb 11, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I know theres a few toon members on here that live in and around newcastle. I just saw on the site that the new Apple store is opeining up in Eldon Square on the 16th of This Month! Exciting times! Is anyonre going along?

Apple Retail Store (United Kingdom) - Eldon Square

Even Sundays Opening times...I wonder if they are employing people? I only work 3 days a week at the moment :/
  2. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Oh man i'm working and prob can't get the day off :<. If there are any special offers or anything on i'll go up after work!
  3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Yup I'm going along in the morning on the 16th....might see you there Glen?

I guess your the one in the racing car jacket and helmet running around going bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm!

I'll keep a eye out for you.
    Is your carer coming too?
  4. tim

tim Senior Member

ill be there sometime in the next month... but hopefully tuesday.
  5. berry

berry Active Member

DF Meeting on Tuesday then!
  6. Thewholehogg

Could be. Are you going Berry or do you send one of your people?.
  7. berry

berry Active Member

I'll just get my people to speak to my other people to see which people the people will be sending to see all the other people.

Or I may just come and pretend to be Tims dad and embarrass him in public.
  8. Thewholehogg

I'll be the strange uncle with the gammy leg sucking on a Greggs pasty and supping a can of Special Brew at 9am.

or maybe I'll dress up and get into character.
  9. Oh please let this happen and someone film it and upload it to youtube :D :lol: :clap:
  10. glenwheeler

Am there, and yes Typo Ill be the one in the Helmet :) lol
  11. tim

tim Senior Member

there's some good news and some bad news.

the bad news is that i'll have to end this week on a HUGE high to get to go.

the good news is that i suck ending on huge highs because i get content with where i was at originally :p

i'll try get my shift covered if not and levitate up there as if by magic.

6am train tho.

12. That sounds like some sort of crazy blind date :eek: :lol:
  13. glenwheeler

Bahh I dont do Apple Fan Boys! lol
  14. berry

berry Active Member

My iphone won't turn on - the battery has been running down overnight recently. This morning it's completly dead and i can't get it to charge up, has the phone got to be 'on' to charge?
    It's in a iphone charger deck but no life on the phone. Help
  15. have you tried holding the power button and the select button together at the same time? Does a reset :) dunno if this will help Berry :)
  16. berry

berry Active Member

sorted.... I told it that if it didn't wake up he may have to be relocated to Tims bedroom and by treat sexually like any other appliance that Tim gets his hand on. The iphone has now got its arse in gear!
  17. Thewholehogg

No it doesn't have to be on to recharge.
    As suggested do the reset and see what happens. Is this the 3Gs or the older one you had?
    Did you do the recent OS upgrade?

Why not leave it synced up over night to make sure the charge is there for next day.
    Not good though.

If problem continues take to the Apple Store next week!
    Ask them it's wot they get payed for.
  18. tim

tim Senior Member

19. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

They WERE. I applied and got into the 2nd lot of hiring (they'd already staffed the place but decided to get a few more bods in). I got to the final set of hoops to jump through but unfortunately didn't get the job. Point being, you could apply anyway but I think they're fully staffed now.
  20. glenwheeler

Awww well never mind, am enjoying my spare days off to do my own freelance stuff so its all good. So happy were getting an Apple Store up North though, bout flaming time!