Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone selling old graphics tablets?

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Sean Lee-Amies, Aug 6, 2013.

1. One of my friends is looking to buy a graphics tablet for a maximum of £75. I wondered if anyone had an old one lying around that they don't use any more and wanted to get rid of it?
    Thanks everyone.
  2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Why not get a Bamboo?
  3. You're right, I might suggest that actually. I had sort of forgotten about them. It might be that they aren't quite high enough spec, but you can't really complain if you've only got £75 to spend on a new tablet!
  4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I was really surprised how good they are.
    TBH I can't tell the difference between that and my old Intuos (apart from the Bamboo doesn't hog my whole desk) but I it depends on what it's used for.
  5. Thanks, I'll pass on that info! :)
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I'm using a Bamboo at he mo and I can't tell the difference between it and my Intous 4.
  7. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I have an intious 4, thinking of selling that and buying a bamboo myself - will save on space.
  8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I think the main difference is about £300.
  9. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Never used a graphics tablet in my life. Can't imagine liking it. Might have to give it a whirl.