Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any villa fans?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Apr 5, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

That is all.

2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

You don't support your local team?

Glory hunting scummer :D

3. tim

tim Senior Member

We've been through this once already ! :p

Still, even if I was impartial to both times, my thread would still apply because they got owned in the last 8 minutes :D

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Haha, fair play :)

5. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

+1

Nice

6. tim

tim Senior Member

oi, i aint no glory hunter!

7. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

:lol:

If you're gonna be a glory hunting SCUMMER, at least have the balls to admit it :D

8. tim

tim Senior Member

i'm not! AHAHAHAHHAHA

9. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

No, i'm not mate but you must be disappointed bout the result yesterday? Ouch what a blow to the team, villa deserved a win.

10. tim

tim Senior Member

disappointed!? disappointed!?!? I'm a man utd fan! i'm over the moon!

villa played well, better than utd, and i'd feel bad for them but for O'Neill's reaction... "5 minutes extra time? Only at Old Trafford." Bollocks. Anyway, it was scored in the 92nd min, so it makes no diff

11. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Time and time again extra minutes appear at the end of ninety at Old Trafford.

Note - never when Man Utd are winning. Only when they need a goal or two (Steve Bruce 1993 - 9 minutes of injury time vs Sheff Weds??? - or against Sunderland at home this season - scored in the fourth minute of the allocated 3???). Sir Alex - he's like the Ben Linus of Manchester.

It's a true fact that the diehard Man Utd fans in Belfast, Hereford, Paris and Blyth all deny.

12. tim

tim Senior Member

i beg to differ. i'm sure if you went back and calculated every last second that was deadball play, it'd be more than 5. i'm not really sure that the impartial officials are out there to spite the team opposing united... maybe it's just that man utd get more aggressive and violent when they're losing, which means the extra time.

13. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Haha, only a blinkered Utd fan wouldn't be able to realise the ridiculous amount of added time at OT.

I only watched the highlights, but how many head injuries were there? Or for that matter, injuries of any sort? Only 2 goals went in in the second half before the board went up, so that's a maximum of 2 minutes added on. Can't see how he managed to grab another 3.

Not a chance that you would get that at Villa Park, unless United were losing there of course.

14. tim

tim Senior Member

I think if you watch the second half all over again, all the way through, you'd find it was more than 2. Either way, it makes no difference; man utd scored and won the game, O'Neill shouldn't be bitter about it; it's hard luck, he should move on. If Villa weren't sloppy in the last 9 minutes, and played as good as they did all the way through the game up until then, they'd have won.