Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any tips at all?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by fishinabox, Nov 15, 2010.

1. fishinabox

fishinabox New Member

Hi

I have mostly done web design but have over the past year trying to do more print and stuff. I am improving. My logo desing is improving but I seem to be at a block with the one I am on now.
    It is a logo for a Rastafarian Education organisation called Learning Links International. I have tried a few ideas and compositions but not getting it yet. Any feedback at all will be appreciated.

My portfolio site is below.

I have attached two rough examples

Thanks William

fishinaboxdesigns.co.uk

Attached Files:

2. Ian Bonner

Ian Bonner Member

It looks like you have gone straight onto the computer with these. It's always best to sketch ideas and let yourself go a bit before going onto the computer because it restricts creativity. You'll find that you will come up with more ideas which in turn lead to better quality ones.

I don't know what some of the others on here think but that would be my advice because the ideas here look a bit inhibited.

All the best with it!

3. fishinabox

fishinabox New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the comments.

I did in fact start doing skethes before I went to the computer. Out of all the other logos I
    have done this one is taking the longest.

Interestingly enough at some other times I have sketched and stuff and experimented with thoughts
    etc but then went to the computer and freely experimented on it and then come up with ideas
    doing that. Maybe I will give it a break do something else and come back to it.

Thanks anyway