Any improvements before I send to client?

Hi Guys,

been working on a concept website design for a client. Finally got it to a stage I'm pretty happy with but if anyone else could look over and see if they have any suggestions for change/improvements :up::down:

3dconcept.jpg

The main banner will transisition between each of the categories.

thanks
Steve

I like it alot, there are quite a few sets of navigation (lots of hidden content) but I think that's not necessarily bad if all the content is needed where it's placed

I think the Latest Video title should be in line with the other two, which probably means you'll have to shorten the height of the other two boxes because of the video's aspect ratio

Thanks Adam. Will try that - like you said that was the main reason I did it because of the aspect of the video - I quite like the way it was 3 different sized boxes - just broke up the structure a bit

Nice work Steve, looks like a very strong concept :up:

Kudosis said:
I think the Latest Video title should be in line with the other two, which probably means you'll have to shorten the height of the other two boxes because of the video's aspect ratio

Agree with this, was going to say that myself but Adam beat me to it.
Only other thing I might suggest is the active/current tab on the 'Solutions Finder', perhaps lose the 1px gap between tab and box so they join together?

Greg

Cheers Greg. Yes agree about the pixel will get that removed so the tab meets the box flush. 2 to 1 on the video box - I'll make the change :D

thanks again for the prompt replies all ;)

Looks great Steve!

Just a few minor things.

The umbrella in the solutions menu item doesn't look properly centered.

The box on the bottom right hand side (Next to the powered by) doesn't line up with the rest.

Perhaps you could try to add some sort of background to the sub headings. Just to connect them more to their content. They seem a bit lost to me at the moment and don't feel like an actual part of that section.

Maybe you could also try the buttons and tabs in the same green as the one from the "3D" in the logo. I think it would give it a more consistent look and tie it more together with the brand.

Hope that helps!
Soren

Cheers Soren. All great feedback. Will sort the umbrella. Box bottom right I just placed that over the company logo for now (that won't be there). Will try the sub nav in the tabs...see how that looks. Nice one

Once these changes are made Steve i think you'll be sorted!

Nice looking site, works well for the content!

Back