Any ideas?

Paul Murray

Ultimate Member
It's got quite a distinctive lowercase g so hopefully someone will recognise it. The online algorithms have turned up zilch.

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 16.03.52.png

*Edit*

Could be Compressa?

Last edited:
Very similar, but the 'a' is wrong. I think 'Compressa' could be it, if not it's a damn close match.
yes, you are right. The 'a' is off :( . 'Compressa is a close match,it looks a bit too condensed and the 'tt' are touching, but that can be helped :)

Fingers crossed my client will be able to dig out a vector version of their logo. Just trying to cover all bases :p

On a side note, everything about their website is dreadful! And their 'logo' is a disgrace...

On a side note, everything about their website is dreadful! And their 'logo' is a disgrace...

Yeah, I'm redoing it for them, hence the need for the logo. I'm actually disgusted at the previous 'agency' charging for this sort of thing.

They don't need a new logo, I'm just designing and building a new site. What I posted in the first post is their current logo (taken from a PDF scan I should clarify). CLHB was presumably referring to the 13 year old logo on the site they currently have (which I agree, is a disgrace).

Back