Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Paul Murray, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

It's got quite a distinctive lowercase g so hopefully someone will recognise it. The online algorithms have turned up zilch.

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 16.03.52.png

*Edit*

Could be Compressa?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. ash

ash Member

3. Paul Murray

4. ash

ash Member

yes, you are right. The 'a' is off :( . 'Compressa is a close match,it looks a bit too condensed and the 'tt' are touching, but that can be helped :)

5. Paul Murray

Fingers crossed my client will be able to dig out a vector version of their logo. Just trying to cover all bases :p

6. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

On a side note, everything about their website is dreadful! And their 'logo' is a disgrace...

7. Paul Murray

Yeah, I'm redoing it for them, hence the need for the logo. I'm actually disgusted at the previous 'agency' charging for this sort of thing.

8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Can't you 'suggest' an updated logo?

9. Paul Murray

They don't need a new logo, I'm just designing and building a new site. What I posted in the first post is their current logo (taken from a PDF scan I should clarify). CLHB was presumably referring to the 13 year old logo on the site they currently have (which I agree, is a disgrace).

@GCarlD likes this.
  10. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Try Compacta SB Bold

Paul Murray likes this.