Any ideas what font this is please?

Theory Unit

Hi all,

Trying to find this font for remaking someone's business card - the V is probably the most easily distinguishable character, and the S.

website_logo_cropped_for_font.jpg

Any help gratefully received.
Thanks,
Matt

Hello there! You're in Bridport - I spend a lot of time round that way, mainly West Bay for the beach. Glad to meet you. And yes, the font isn't very nice, the V seems almost like it's from another typeface entirely - but it's the one the client wants reproducing so...

Tell me you spend time at the beach fishing, please... Looking for a good fishing buddy

Well I'd love to meet up for a drink some time or just at least to say hi. Nice to see more quality designers in the immediate area. By the way the Franks branding.... spot on :icon_clapping:

Yeah that'd be great...I'll ping you a msg soon and meet up for a drink, awesome. And thanks for the kinds words...I love your branding work too, excellent stuff...who knew such talent resides this far south eh?!

We actually have some really fantastic agencys around. Revolting in dorchester, Wonderland in weymouth to are the real standouts.

Back