Any idea what font this is?

Krey20

Hi guys, help needed. I recognise this font but can't remember it's name.

1.jpg

Sorry for the crappy sample. I know it's been played with in the sample, but I think it's a stock font.

Any help you can give will be appreciated!

it does look like a font, you can see it in the e and d, even if they are a bit distorted.

I recognise it, I'm sure I've seen this on a record sleeve, if I remember which one I will posterooo

This one is driving me a bit mental, I know that I recognise this font, but can't find it. If anyone can help it'd be appreciated. I'm going to do a custom version regardless now, but it'd still be nice to know to ease my crazy mind!

grrrr how annoying I really thought I had it just been through all my fonts and I was thinking of another which is really nothing like it :D

sorry!

:rolleyes:

I'm sure i've got something very similar to this in my font library at home. I recognised it as soon as I saw it. I'll check and get back to you

The font I was thinking of was Banco I think which is quite different.

Cheers all for your endeavors! Anyone else think there are too many fonts?

HEy guys...there is a toool that can help with font indentification - It probably has sucess rate around the 70,s or 80,s (its pretty good).

WhatTheFont! MyFonts

I sometimes use it find a font a client has used for their logo or a piece of artwork I am designing.

An Ace among Jokers XD - truly a original and innovative statement Kevin

I already tried WhatTheFont for this example of Ken's JeD, it might be worth posting it in one of the Typography forums like the WhatTheFont forums or Typophile, just so the mystery can be solved :)

Greg said:
I already tried WhatTheFont for this example of Ken's JeD, it might be worth posting it in one of the Typography forums like the WhatTheFont forums or Typophile, just so the mystery can be solved :)

I went through identifont yesterday too :lol:

Someone find out!!

Yep, I tried WhatTheFont too.

I went through my library last night and turns out I was wrong, I haven't got anything even close to it lol

I've defiantly seen it before though! :mad:

I glad to see that I've managed to spread the frustration!

I've found plenty that are close to it in style, beginning to think it's been modified from something else.

Thanks for everyone's efforts!

I tend to wear a beanie hat, and as for politically incorrect...

Two dwarfs walk into a brothel... :)

(You know I've never found out the end to that joke!)

@ Aarlev, yup that's Banco, the one that sprang to my mind.

No worries guys. I went ahead and did my own version (and pretty damn good it was too), then the client flip flopped on it.

Them's the breaks!

If anyone stumbles across it I'd still be interested to know what it is, but it isn't vital anymore.

Cheers

Back