Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any copywriters..?

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Sunburn, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Hey guys, do we have anyone on on these forums who are good at copywriting?
    specifically in the field of sales and marketing / SEO

I have several clients, who need page copy re-written with sales and marketing in mind whilst also being optimised for a set of SEO Keywords which I can provide.

If this is something that you can do, please PM me with your rates etc.

Cheers.

Geoff.

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

One just joined on intro's area dude. Check em out

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Geoff,

Ally from the forums previously did some copy work for me on a personal project, she was very good but not sure how much copywriting work she takes on, would be worth asking though.

I've also used a company called AllWords, Nicola & Co, and have always been very impressed with their stuff, been meaning to contact her about doing some bits for DF :)

Hope that helps.
    Greg

4. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

@ glen - contacted him a while ago, both on forums and email, no reply to either :(
    @ greg - Cheers for that Greg, ill drop her a PM and see what her rates are like, also ill take a look see at Allwords as well. many thanks for the recommendation.

Geoff.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

No probs Geoff, I have Nicola as a friend on MSN so will mention it to her if I see her online any time soon :)

6. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

awesome cheers :)

7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Thanks Greg :clap:

Need to PM you about something actually...

8. nicolaca

nicolaca Junior Member

9. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member