Another My New Business Cards thread!

allyally2k

I finally got mine. Ordered from Moo they are very pretty and great quality! View attachment 504

649d1276630452-another-my-new-business-cards-thread-sweetsmith_businesscards_jun10_web.jpg

Attachments

• sweetsmith_businessCards_jun10_web.jpg
    sweetsmith_businessCards_jun10_web.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 72
Site is up now has been for a few months, only basic though as it was the first site I've made. I am looking to update it soon as I definitely want to improve it and make it look professional!

I think that Moo cards will definitely be the way i'll go when making my business cards etc :D they look really rather cool :D

Yeah I was worried about the quality cos I'm sure they are digitally printed but can't fault them! The colours are very vibrant :)

Hey Alex

It would be cool if you wanted to submit them to my new business card site

I like them alot.

Cheers Tom

allyally2k said:
Site is up now has been for a few months, only basic though as it was the first site I've made. I am looking to update it soon as I definitely want to improve it and make it look professional!

I'm sure I saw a tweet about you having to change your site to match your business cards...might have been someone else.

^Lol that rings a bell actually, but I think that was someone else might have been Becky?!

Tom what do I need to do to submit my cards?

mrp2049 said:
I'm sure I saw a tweet about you having to change your site to match your business cards...might have been someone else.

Guilty. Made some new cards (won 200 free cards with MOO.com) left them for a week to stew, went to upload, and now I'm not sure about them lol :(

Back