Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another My New Business Cards thread!

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by allyally2k, Jun 15, 2010.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I finally got mine. Ordered from Moo they are very pretty and great quality! View attachment 504

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Becky

Becky Member

Very nice, love the simplicity of the front :)

3. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Thank you :)

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

like it Alex, when does the site follow?

5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Should give Tom Stutt a shout about getting them on his business card site :D

6. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Site is up now has been for a few months, only basic though as it was the first site I've made. I am looking to update it soon as I definitely want to improve it and make it look professional!

7. I think that Moo cards will definitely be the way i'll go when making my business cards etc :D they look really rather cool :D

8. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah I was worried about the quality cos I'm sure they are digitally printed but can't fault them! The colours are very vibrant :)

9. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Hey Alex

It would be cool if you wanted to submit them to my new business card site

I like them alot.

Cheers Tom

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm sure I saw a tweet about you having to change your site to match your business cards...might have been someone else.

11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

^Lol that rings a bell actually, but I think that was someone else might have been Becky?!

Tom what do I need to do to submit my cards?

12. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

13. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

They're some lovely cards Alex!

14. Becky

Becky Member

Guilty. Made some new cards (won 200 free cards with MOO.com) left them for a week to stew, went to upload, and now I'm not sure about them lol :(