Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another hello from London

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Aarlev, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi there,

My name is Soeren Aarlev and I just found this forum yesterday (thanks for the invite Greg :)), so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm originally from Copenhagen, Denmark but now live and work in South East London.

I started out in the creative world as a Graffiti artist which then later got me interested in Graphic and Web Design. I've taken a few short design courses but I didn't go to university as I wanted to go backpacking instead for a few years in South East Asia.

I was lucky to find a job as a Web Designer here in London and have worked here for about 2 years now. I also do a few freelance projects on the side. When I'm not designing I'm an avid record collector and DJ/turntablist. And I take off travelling whenever I get the chance.

Great forum. Looking forward to meeting you all!

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Aarlev,

Thanks for joining and posting an introduction, glad you could make it :)
    Sounds like you've had an interesting background leading you to your current position as a web designer, look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks,
    Greg

3. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Aarlev :)