• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Angry Paul Rand (twitter)

Krey20

Anyone else following @AngryPaulRand on twitter?

I think him and Berry would get along!

A few of his tweets:

Making your resume layout "edgy" and "creative" is like having sex at church: fun but inappropriate.

Design school is like dating: confidence is king. Being a good bullsh*tter helps a lot, too.

Spec work is like going to a strip club; you get all excited, but it almost never pays off in the end.

You are a designer. If a client just wants someone who can push a mouse around, they can get a f*cking cat.

The next one of you b*stards who puts a Flash intro on your website is going to get my highly designed foot up your ass.

Just because you design does not mean you are a good designer. All this sh*tty work has to come from somewhere.

In fact I wonder if it IS Berry!

Krey20 said:
Anyone else following @AngryPaulRand on twitter?

I think him and Berry would get along!

A few of his tweets:

Making your resume layout "edgy" and "creative" is like having sex at church: fun but inappropriate.

Design school is like dating: confidence is king. Being a good bullsh*tter helps a lot, too.

Spec work is like going to a strip club; you get all excited, but it almost never pays off in the end.

You are a designer. If a client just wants someone who can push a mouse around, they can get a f*cking cat.

The next one of you b*stards who puts a Flash intro on your website is going to get my highly designed foot up your ass.

Just because you design does not mean you are a good designer. All this sh*tty work has to come from somewhere.

In fact I wonder if it IS Berry!

....but taller.;)

allyally2k

No, but i'm gunner! I read that too quick and thought you meant Paul Rudd (from Friends, Role Models, I Love You Man etc).

Lol I was confused.

It's only early yeah!