Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

andy - printing4designers.co.uk

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by andycohen, Sep 9, 2010.

1. andycohen

andycohen Member

hi everyone, i'm andy from printing4designers.co.uk

i already run a printing business in bolton and i'm going online under a new brand, my tagline:

"Trade printing for everyone, no account setup, no membership fees... just high quality printing at trade prices for everyone!"

suggestions, partnerships, advice all accepted!

andy

2. Peter_su88

Peter_su88 Member

awesome! keep it up

3. andycohen

andycohen Member

cheers peter... do you do print?

interested in print? there's another element to the website (in the pipeline as ever!), whereby users can sell their artwork direct to the client (we shave off a fee mind you, not huge!).... so they get a decent design and the print all from the same place.... instead of:

- going to get it designed and then uploaded or the graphic designer having to do this for them
    - getting a crappy template design and print from... ahem... nowhere near the glorified vista

and perhaps (yes i just thought of this one now) designers can link off to our websites once people see whats for sale on their sites (designs etc)

any suggestions welcome!

andy

4. Peter_su88

Peter_su88 Member

Oh no i'm just a graphic designer, but will be needing printers as future reference.

5. CTL Designs

CTL Designs Member

Hi Andy,

Can't wait for the website, will be good to see what you can do!

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Chris Lambe

CTL
    Designs
    Creative Thinking made visuaL

ctldesigns@gmail.com