Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And so it begins..

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Its the Stag Do this weekend in sunny Wales :p I'm heading there today at about 1pm from work, getting a train from Hitchin (in Hertfordshire for those who don't know where Hitchin is) to Reading to get a lift from my Brother to Wales... Should be an interesting weekend.. I will attempt to Twitpic and upload pics to here (hopefully there won't be any NSFW ones :lol: )

2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

It's not a real stag do if they are SFW...
    ;)

Have a great time!

3. Will try to... got to get through a mornings worth of work first :lol:

4. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Run out now, they will be fine with (I think?)

5. not really, I have 2 meetings and I need to get 3 jobs complete. Plus the train i'm getting doesn't leave till 1.30pm and my brother isn't getting me from Reading till 3pm ish :lol: so its all a matter of timing unfortunately :p

but its 10am already so only another 3 hours to go :p :lol:

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

damn, and here I thought this was going to be a thread on Babylon 5

Oh well, I suppose Wales isn't that much different :p

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Babylon 5, man that show was hard work! I really enjoyed the early episodes by the later series, leave the room for 10 minutes during an episode and the rest of the series doesn't make sense!

8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Don't leave the room...you mad fool.

9. Levi

Nothing wrong with b5 stories, you do need the whole 4 series (5 was rushed and a wrap up) and a couple of the films to really get the full story as it has/had some massive story arcs. Elements of the 1st episode coming to fruition about 50-60 episodes later lol

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I think that was the good and bad thing about it, the massive story arcs, I watched it for the first season or 2, and then lost touch, tried to dip back in and I was completely lost!

11. Levi

ah I got the box set :)

Want to get star trek (damn they're pricey), andromeda, stargates and of course lexx but can't seem to find the box sets anymore :(

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I got the complete original star trek off a friend for £30, which was a total bargin! DS9 is my "some day ill buy all of them" boxset!

13. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Box sets...godda love 'em....I just got seasons 2,3 and 4 and 2 specials of New Who for 20 quid! Blockbusters bargin.... season 1 Stargate SG1...£3! All Red Dwarf...3 box sets...£10.
    I have the remastered original Star Treks season 2 and 3.
    Need all DS9 and Next Gen....again, video just isn't good enough.

...dear Santa.....

14. LOL glad this thread took a completely different spin :D :lol: I just got home from the stag do :D

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

And you are alive and well?

16. yeah and back in Sunny Milton Keynes :) bruised from paintball but had a cracking time :D

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

how long till the big day then?

18. in a week monday :) and I think i can safely say that Swansea is a scary place :lol:

19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

and its better than cardiff!

20. well thats what i was told LOL :) Wine street is a funny old place :lol: