Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And it's Hello from Me

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Rjho, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Rjho

Rjho Member

Hello everyone,

I joined a couple of days ago because I am interested in becoming a designer (of some description) but don't seem to be able to focus on any one area where I can achieve a good standard. I have dabbled, not seriously to date, in both graphic and web design and have sold a couple of websites a few years ago. However, I'm very aware that they are average at best (maybe, my understanding this, is a step in the right direction).

I hope that by joining this community, and immersing myself in the superb examples I have noted here, I will be inspired to produce good work; work that will eventually meet a professional standard.

I'm Bob btw :)

2. tim

tim Senior Member

welcome bob :)

3. Rjho

Rjho Member

Thanks Tim

4. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Hello Bob, welcome

5. Rjho

Rjho Member

Thanks tbwcf

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hello once again Bob...just down the road from me.

7. Rjho

Rjho Member

Hey Typo, thanks for the warm welcome and constructive imput concerning my photos :)

8. Rjho

Rjho Member

input :cry:

9. Thewholehogg

owt I can do to help fella.

10. Rjho

Rjho Member

Cheers mate. This site is mint!

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome aboard Bob.
    Thanks for posting an intro, do you have a site at the moment? Or a portfolio online somewhere?

Hope you enjoy DF :)
    Greg

12. Rjho

Rjho Member

Hi Greg.

Thanks for the welcome Greg :). I was working on a site a couple of years ago but didn't really do anything with it. It's still there http://www.d2o.co.uk/ but not much of it is working. I think I realised at the time that I needed to do a lot of work to get to a salable standard and then got distracted with other things. The only thing I ever sold was Priory Windows & Conservatories but I don't know what possessed me to use the model on the banner and nothing to do with windows. Live and learn eh?

13. Thewholehogg

Jeez that Model is mental. Check out the manic eyes...Ward 10 for her me thinks.

14. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Well met! Maybe I'll see you around the boards.:)

15. Rjho

Rjho Member

By your leave, good mistress! :)

16. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

17. Rjho

Rjho Member

Cheers Allyally2k and hello to you too :)