Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Story

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but just stumbled onto it, it's an amazing story, both in words and photography, definitely worth taking some time out to read.

Phillip Toledano - Days with My Father

2. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

awesome, and very moving, nice find greg and a nice share.

3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Woah that is truly amazing :) Nice find

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Miss Birdy just linked me this as I aint been on DF all day and I can truly say that this is one of the most touchign websites I have ever seen. Its truly amazing, the story, how he has captured his father in the photos is absolutley amazing and displaying the site in the way he has is just out of this world, great find greg do you know the guy who did this? Obviously his son but do you know his name etc?

5. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

It's an amazing piece of work, and very brave of the artist to share it. To me it shows how important and rewarding it can be to get to know your parents as people, something very few people gt to do.

6. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

The artists name is on the final slide Glen

7. sarah

sarah Member

Oh my gosh that choked me up completely. What a lovely thing to do. The bit at the end about them being together in Paris, so lovely.

8. that is a truly lovely website :) kudos to the creator :)

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Didn't want to say too much in the opening post as I literally stumbled onto it earlier, and didn't want to take away any of the impact for anyone else by reading about it too much first, if that makes sense.

10. Ant

Ant Member

Wow, that is really touching.

11. jim

jim Member

Nice story. Lovely images. I've seen photo-journal type sites before, but the way this one is presented just works so well.

12. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Powerful stuff there made even more powerful with the great photography.

Hats off the the creator, we find it moving reading it, can you imagine how he felt writing it and putting it all together.