amazing portfolio site...

Id be interested to know if that was actually the case. I like the pricing graphic.

Probably the worst person to work with! Would people really buy into arrogance like this?!

Although we all think, we don't pay our own bills!

Quite funny but most of the work is pretty mediocre so its all talk and no trousers for me.
I can do branding and illustrations too.
I think he forgot to say using just the Live Trace tool... :p

Saw this the other week. Absolute genius.

To be fair, I bet his 'arrogance' pays off when dealing with small business/clients! He must race through projects because nobody is brave enough to question him.

This guy probably gets more business than most other web designers, mainly because he makes people laugh. Other design websites are just bland, good to see someone doing something different.

as richimgd said, the website is well written in a funny style, but the work doesn't back up his words

Ha, Brilliant !

"I don't have a fax machine anymore. I threw it out in 1991 along with my Joe Bloggs jeans and a double cassette album called Deep Heat."

I think that's the first time I've ever seen a professional website use swear words and still look professional.... some how.

I'd love to think that site gets him a lot of work from clients who aren't arse holes. Maybe someone should ask him. :p

Back